- Mobile-friendly: Responsive design makes for a great experience on phones and tablets.
- Customizer: Set the appearance of your site using the Customizer. Preview in real-time.
- Add your logo: Upload your logo image or enter text then choose a font and size.
- Color schemes: Choose background texture or color, heading colors, and link colors.
- Custom fonts: Set hand-picked Google Fonts for your menu, headings and main content.
- Header right: Show the latest events, sermons, posts, tagline or custom content.
- High resolution: Ames takes advantage of high resolution screens such as Retina®.
- Content features: Choose what shows: slides, highlights, intro and your favorite widgets. Design your homepage with a live preview.
- Events calendar: Display church events in a monthly calendar or list. Show maps with directions and categorize your events.
- Recurring events: Save time with automatic recurring events and excluded dates (e.g. “every Monday and Thursday except holidays”).
- People: Publish staff and leader bios with contact info. Organize by group.
- Ministries: List your church’s ministry pages with the Child Pages template.
- Blog: Post church news and articles. Nothing beats a WordPress blog.
- Photos and videos: Add photo galleries anywhere. Embed videos from sites like YouTube.
- Church widgets: Show sidebar widgets for sermons, events, locations, people, photos, giving and more.
- Sermons: Publish sermons in text, audio, video and PDF formats. Organize by topic, book, series, speaker, tag and date.
- Sermon Podcasting available: Reach more people by automatically podcasting your sermons on iTunes, Google and other platforms.
- Live Stream integration available: Live stream directly on your website using a live stream platform like Vimeo.
- Online Giving available: Works with the online giving solution of your choice. Embed a giving form or link to a page hosted by your provider.